Re: How to make a new PORT that listens to a soundcard?

Lynn Deffenbaugh

APRSISCE/32 does not support soundcard decoding.  Look for DireWolf, UZ7HO's SoundModem, or SVG's AGWpe.  There are various ways to interface APRSISCE/32 to these soundcard decoders so you can see the received packets.

On 12/23/2019 8:06 AM, KD7YZ Bob wrote:
GM

Is there a way I can configure APRSIS32 to hear a soundcard-listed device?
I have a couple of virtual audio cables, Line-1, that outputs from an RTL dongle, from 145.825.

I would like to have them report APRS/AX.25 Seats.
I have been wondering which of the antenna situations "might" be better, here.
Thus if APRSIS32 could get input, I might be able to tell which is working.

Right now I have APRSIS off a Kenwood D710 Port from the Data cable output.

Works.

that's the stacked loops. Now I want to check a couple others and need the ability to pipe soundcard decode from SDR-Console, into APRSIS32.

thanks in advance for help.

Bob KD7YZ EM88LL

--
KD7YZ Bob EM88LL