Re: How to make a new PORT that listens to a soundcard?

Jack L. Blake Sr (AI4LL)

Bob,
I have a kenwood D-710 and the data cable. Can you share how you have it hooked up?
Jack L. Blake

On Mon, Dec 23, 2019 at 8:06 AM KD7YZ Bob <kd7yz@...> wrote:
GM

Is there a way I can configure APRSIS32 to hear a soundcard-listed device?
I have a  couple of virtual audio cables, Line-1, that outputs from an RTL dongle, from 145.825.

I would like to have them report APRS/AX.25  Seats.
I have been wondering which of the antenna situations "might" be better, here.
Thus if APRSIS32 could get input, I might be able to tell which is working.

Right now I have APRSIS off a Kenwood D710 Port from the Data cable output.

Works.

that's the stacked loops. Now I want to check a couple others and need the ability to pipe soundcard decode from SDR-Console, into APRSIS32.

thanks in advance for help.

Bob KD7YZ EM88LL

--
KD7YZ Bob EM88LL