Re: Aprsis32 on my Android sees on my computer doesn't see my Android?

Lynn Deffenbaugh

It would help if you detailed exactly what each of your stations is.  What software, what hardware, and whether they are APRS-IS or RF or both.

And yes, hopefully no one is taking "massive traffic" from online to RF.  Remember, RF is only a 1200 baud shared channel!

On 12/11/2019 5:28 PM, K7OI-Mark wrote:
Hello I have a theory about this.

My droid Aprsis app sees my computer k7oi-8. Rd only

My computer k7oi-8 doesn't see droid or any input k7oi-9 or k7oi-7.

Am I doing something wrong? Or is it because no one is digipeating massive traffic from online to rd side?
The later is my guess. I don't have internet in the shack.
Is there a fix?

K7oi Mark in Tucson