Re: DIGI configuration

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Robert is correct.  Whatever you want to digipeat must be in the left side of a <DigiXform> and is replaced by whatever is to the right of the <DigiXform>.  The following would be for my KJ4ERJ-2 iGate to digipeat.

<DigiXform>KJ4ERJ-2=KJ4ERJ-2*</DigiXform>

Basically, whatever is in your Configure / General / MyCall-ssid would be to the left and right of the = in a <DigiXform> with the * added to the right side.

On 12/11/2019 1:25 PM, Rob Giuliano via Groups.Io wrote:
Was asked this by a local ham, but wasn't sure of the answer:
  "Does APRSIS32.exe DIGI on the user callsign?"

My answer was:
"I will have to double check, but from memory, it only DIGIs on what is placed in the XML's <!- -DigiXform- -> area (outside the RFPort[#]).  You can add that using the form."
   Example: <DigiXform>KB8RCO=KB8RCO*</DigiXform>