Re: Hello I have a passcode

Rob Giuliano

Because Yahoo is making undesirable changes to its groups, the APRSIS32 Yahoo groups has been migrated to groups.io.

The direct link to the WIKI that discussed setting up DIGIpeating is:

MAKE SURE APRSIS32 is closed (nto running) when you edit the APRSIS32.INI file.  Save and close the file (just to be sure) before opening APRSIS32.exe.

Find <!- -DigiXform- -> that is AFTER any <!- -RFPort[#]- -> designations.
The format is a little different than most applications, but that makes it extremely flexible.
Most people prefer to "Copy and Paste" from the WIKI, what you want the DIGI to act on, modify as needed.

Save and close the INI and then run APRSIS32.

On Wednesday, December 11, 2019, 11:53:49 AM EST, Mark Loiler k7oi.us@... [aprsisce] <aprsisce-noreply@...> wrote:

Hi I have a passcode thanks.
I am attempting to edit xml. To digipeat in local area. I have msg to several local hams even email posted to wikidot and can't get into yahoogroups (says I'm not a member) must be member to join...

So last resort and I know your busy.

My call K7OI I live in Tucson, Arizona.(Catalina).85739 zip code.

I would like to edit my xml. To allow digipeat. I read your edit xml. Documentation.
My question there are several plain text boxes 1-4 or so.
Exactly which box or set of commands do I copy to xml.
And do I copy this exactly as you wrote them.

My plan is to improve the system not otherwise. And in a year or two most likely move way out of town to some land and continue Aprs.

Right now I can operate 5w-50w I've been abt 10-20.
I obviously watched some vids on aprs and still not sure exactly what to change xml to.