Re: More GPS stuff

Greg D

You need to turn on "Development mode" in the XML file.  It's a manual editing thing with a Notepad (not Word - must be a simple text file editor only), done while the program is NOT running.  After editing, run the program again and check the About box for upgrading to the current version.

Look for a line that looks like <Update.Development>0</Update.Development>

Change the "0" to a '1", save, and restart.

Good luck,

Greg  KO6TH

Roy Schulz wrote:

Hi Lynn.

I am using version 2012/08/29. It is offering to update to 2012/08/30.

I have looked at the various download links on here and wikidot and see no reference to any 2019 versions.

regards, Roy