Re: Which Log is for the Data-Port?

Rob Giuliano

Strange, I sent this message, and about 10 replies that weren't there before all showed up - with dates that should have already been in my inbox.Seems this had been answered.

Not sure if this is on Yahoo (my email) or groups.io.

On Wednesday, November 13, 2019, 3:21:41 PM EST, Rob Giuliano <kb8rco@...> wrote:

If you are using AGWpe to interface with the SignaLink, then the RF port would be of TYPE AGW.  WHat are you using to show the "AGWPE decode"?  AGWMonitor, AGWTerm, or something else?

Logging is in Menu >Enables >Logging then enable the desired options:
  Port(AGWpe) => or whatever you named it.
It should open a log window for each selected port.

On Wednesday, November 13, 2019, 8:32:59 AM EST, KD7YZ Bob <kd7yz@...> wrote:

I do not see a way in APRSIS32 to read or see or log data coming in from
the SignaLink Soundcard which is plugged into the D710GA data port.

However, AGWPE can see it as here is a recent decode:

  3:Fm BIRDMY To APTT4 Via WIDE1-1 <UI pid=F0 Len=50 >[03:15:55]
HELLO! THIS IS APRS-DIGIPEATER OF UiTMSAT-1 CUBESA

  3:Fm RS0ISS To CQ <UI pid=F0 Len=36 >[06:02:54]
>ARISS - International Space Station

I had hoped to iGate these back to wherever the Sat owners might read
and see their respective Birds were seen over Kentucky.

I have Packets Log turned on. But they are all APRS-IS , typically :

2019-11-13T13:06:26.952 IS[APRS-IS]
KG4DVE-1>APMI06,TCPIP*,qAS,KG4DVE:;146.94-TR*111111z3823.97N/08239.77Wr146.940MHz
T107 R25m KG4DVE/R

The AGWPE Setup is for

Microphone (23- USB Audio CODEC )
Speakers (23- USB Audio CODEC )

which IS the SignaLink plugged into the Data Port.

I had CH-B/Band-B tuned to 145.825 and the decodes came from that.
Thus I see the D710GA IS decoding stuff off the data port. Or ?.

How would I gather those decodes and iGate them from APRSIS32?

Thank you.

--
73
Bob KD7YZ