Re: Which Log is for the Data-Port?

Greg D

There is a separate Port(xxxx) logging enable for every port that has been defined.  Enable the one you want, then enable the View Logs for that port, and you should see a new window open with the logging displayed in real time.

Greg  KO6TH

Randy Love wrote:

I think, tho, that he's asking if there's a log to show the packets that are being received from the port that he's defined as the Signalink port.
Kinda like a live monitor window of incoming RF traffic.

I did that sometime back to monitor incoming traffic, but I don't recall which log it was.

Randy
WF5X

On Wed, Nov 13, 2019 at 12:21 PM Greg D <ko6th.greg@...> wrote:
Lynn,