Re: Download and install

Lynn Deffenbaugh

You need to delete the APRSIS32.XML file that is in the directory where you execute APRSIS32 from.  That way it will recreate all settings.

The bar you describe though, appears when you're executing APRSIS32 from within the downloaded .ZIP file.  You need to UNZIP the download into a newly created empty directory and then double-click APRSIS32.EXE from within that directory, not from within a zip file viewer.

You might want to check out the Initial Startup video at:

http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/initial-startup

On 11/6/2019 11:39 AM, Gurdon Wolfe via Groups.Io wrote:
I changed a setting on the installed APRSIS32 and was unable to get it corrected. I thought I'll just delete it
and start over, however when I downloaded it from the website things went bad from there. After downloading
it and tried to run it, a screen came up with this warning:  Downloading from 2012/08/30 09:19 to  2012/08/29
21:31 is NOT recommenced, continue anyway? (NOTE: some settings may be lost.). I answered yes and the
program began to load but after a second or two a bar appeared across the screen and began to pulse and
continued to pulse indefinitely. To the best of my knowledge I've deleted all of the old files associated with
APRSIS32. I have attempted this procedure many times all with no success. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

 73, Don
 W4GCW