Download and install

Gurdon Wolfe

I changed a setting on the installed APRSIS32 and was unable to get it corrected. I thought I'll just delete it
and start over, however when I downloaded it from the website things went bad from there. After downloading
it and tried to run it, a screen came up with this warning:  Downloading from 2012/08/30 09:19 to  2012/08/29
21:31 is NOT recommenced, continue anyway? (NOTE: some settings may be lost.). I answered yes and the
program began to load but after a second or two a bar appeared across the screen and began to pulse and
continued to pulse indefinitely. To the best of my knowledge I've deleted all of the old files associated with
APRSIS32. I have attempted this procedure many times all with no success. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

 73, Don
 W4GCW

Where am I? Click link below.