Re: MultiTrack window sizing problem

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Make sure you do not have the main window maximized when APRSIS32 is closed.  With a maximized window, some settings are not saved.

On the MultiTrack, get one set up the way you want it and then hit each of the Preferred options: Percent, Size, and Zoom.  If you want MultiTracks to open in View / None, you can hit that one also.

If that doesn't do what you're after, post here again.

On 11/5/2019 7:58 PM, Arnold Harding. - KQ6DI wrote:
Why doesn't the MultiTrack window ever come up in the last window size that was used, or ANY useful window size I've previously used?????  This is very annoying.  EVERY time I use a MultiTrack window is is a larger size than my screen, so it must be manually reduced, AND the display is almost completely dark so I ALWAYS need to press the keys to lighten the screen.
The main window for APRSISCE/32 is just fine.  It's just the MultiTrack window.
HELP !
Arnold, KQ6DI