Re: GPS problem

Roy VE7DH

Lynn, I appear to have found the answer. Looking at the data file I attached I noticed one of the sentences mentioned only a single satellite was in view, Of course this is not enough for a fix.

I tried a few computer reboots and finally when I left your program running for awhile it started showing satellites. Though watching the red dot bounce around can be distracting, hi.

Still not got soliid gps performance, but it looks like the cause is outside your program so I'll stop bothering you. Tthanks for your help and the fine software.

regards, Roy