Blocking a digipeater from digi'ing my beacon

KP3FT

Is there a way, on my end, to temporarily stop a specific digipeater from digipeating my RF beacon (and also stop iGating me if possible)?  I'm testing out a yagi and an amp/preamp setup to see if I can hit some digis via RF in the north, west, and northwest directions, but there's a digi to the east that is in a prime location so it hears my digi no matter what direction I point the yagi.  I can't tell if the other digis hear me because the eastern digi could be TX'ing right on top of theirs after I beacon.  I can always ask the owner to temporarily block my station, but I thought there might be a way to do it from my end.