Re: Block specific ssid

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Please define "unfollow"?  I suspect you have configured a nickname that is set to bring up a MultiTrack or you told it to remember a MultiTrack when you closed it.

For the former (nickname), locate it and either delete it or remove the checkboxes on the automatic MultiTrack.

For the latter (remembered MultiTracks), simply close the MultiTrack and restart APRSIS32.  It will only re-remember it if the MultiTrack is open when you close APRSIS32.

On 10/22/2019 7:39 PM, rickvolle via Groups.Io wrote:
Thank you.  Another question then. I keep seeing a specific rfid that I need to unfollow. How do I do that?

On Oct 22, 2019, at 6:30 PM, Lynn Deffenbaugh <kj4erj@...> wrote:

RF or -IS?  On -IS, you can add -b/call-SSID which is a negated buddy filter.  On RF, there is no blocking.

Note that this doesn't block an -SSID, but a specific callsign-SSID.

On 10/22/2019 7:25 PM, rickvolle via Groups.Io wrote:
Hello all,

how owe do you go about blocking a specific ssid.

Thanks

Rick
N9NWI