Re: Triggers

Lynn Deffenbaugh

I wish!  Then I could just release it!  The current development version is same one that I run here and represents the latest version of the source.

APRSISMO, on the other hand, is very out of date, but you can get the latest "TestHost" from http://tinyurl.com/Get-APRSISMO and using the "2019 Ride for Ronald" link instead of the "Tap here to download".  I really need to get that straightened out too!

On 10/22/2019 6:17 PM, Julian wrote:
I bet you are using an enhanced APRSIS version, with all triggers, bells and whistles, leaving the rest of us in peril! He he.
Regards,  J,  M0IPU YO3FCA