Triggers (was: KAM-XL symbol)

Lynn Deffenbaugh

On 10/22/2019 11:02 AM, Julian wrote:

My question for a new thread is abt triggers in APRSIS, can events be triggered, an object (a defined repeater obj for ex) when a mobile station comes within RF range? Even more, can an event be triggered, a message, packet etc via IS or RF when a station comes in range of a particular area, a park, summit  etc?

APRSISCE/32 doesn't currently support triggers on anything, but I have it on my ToDo list.  In particular, I'd like a notification to pop up when my wife's van is approaching home!