Re: KAM-XL symbol

Julian

(Edited - syntax)
Hi Lynn. Great. Tnx. I did actually come across this page (symbols.htm), maybe a couple of years ago. I remember now. I went past swiftly over the SSID defined icons section, quickly erasing it off my mind. I was saying to myself, ah, nobody uses that anymore... A decision with a boomerang effect, of course.
My question for a new thread is abt triggers in APRSIS, can events be triggered, an object (a defined repeater obj for ex) when a mobile station comes within RF range? Even more, can an event be triggered, a message, packet etc via IS or RF when a station comes in range of a particular area, a park, summit  etc?
Regards, J, M0IPU YO3FCA