Re: Migration to Groups.IO

David Shrum

Sounds good to me, then I'll go ahead and close that Yahoo account there too. I went and closed all my other accounts there, so I'll have no accounts left there.

Thanks Lynn

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 5:48 PM Lynn Deffenbaugh <kj4erj@...> wrote:

I am probably NOT going to migrate it, but simply invite all of the current members.  I don't think there are very many of them and I don't believe there's much history to be lost by not migrating the messages.

On 10/16/2019 5:38 PM, David Shrum wrote:

Now the ONLY yahoo group I'm still a member of it the APRSISMO group.

Dave N8PU

From: APRSISCE@groups.io On Behalf Of Lynn Deffenbaugh
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 5:24 PM
To: APRSISCE@groups.io
Subject: Re: [APRSISCE] Migration to Groups.IO

There is a cost to the transition for the first year, but I'm not soliciting any reimbursement at this time.  If that changes, I'll let you know.

On 10/16/2019 5:03 PM, Jeff wrote:

This is pretty awesome! Much more user friendly than Yahoo. I now have a reason to actually visit the group again rather than just read the email notifications.

THANK YOU LYNN!

p.s. Was there a cost involved for you, and will you accept donations to offset that?