yeah.. if that guy just knew how easy it is to migrate it over to groups.io    ;)

Randy
WF5X

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 5:39 PM David Shrum <dave.n8pu@...> wrote:

Now the ONLY yahoo group I'm still a member of it the APRSISMO group.

Dave N8PU

From: APRSISCE@groups.io On Behalf Of Lynn Deffenbaugh
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 5:24 PM
To: APRSISCE@groups.io
Subject: Re: [APRSISCE] Migration to Groups.IO

There is a cost to the transition for the first year, but I'm not soliciting any reimbursement at this time.  If that changes, I'll let you know.

On 10/16/2019 5:03 PM, Jeff wrote:

This is pretty awesome! Much more user friendly than Yahoo. I now have a reason to actually visit the group again rather than just read the email notifications.

THANK YOU LYNN!

p.s. Was there a cost involved for you, and will you accept donations to offset that?