Re: Migration to Groups.IO

Greg D

Yay! Thanks for taking care of this, Lynn.

Our ham club bailed out of Yahoo to Groups.io some years ago, and our
experience with Groups.io has been very positive.

Greg KO6TH

Lynn Deffenbaugh wrote:

According to groups.io, the migration is complete. I only verified
that there are a bunch of messages that weren't there before and that
there are now 4,625 members in that new group. Hopefully you all made
it over!

Now I have to figure out how to shut down the Yahoo group and also
update the Wiki so that it points to group.io.