Re: Time to move

David Shrum

I found the group, even found the link to join, clicked on it expecting it to open a place where I could input my call etc., it just sent the request to join, not what I was expecting, hum... Now my email address does have my call in it.

Dave N8PU

From: aprsisce@...
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 9:45 AM
To: aprsisce@...
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] Re: Time to move

You'll get an email with a link to join up. All files/messages are imported into IO group. Something like that

later

73

Don Poaps

New Westminster, BC

VA7DGP DATA

VA7QU   VOICE

Winlink: va7qu@...

Subject://wl2k

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 4:20 AM Adam Mahnke kc2ant@... [aprsisce] <aprsisce@...> wrote:

Are instructions going to be provided? I've never used groups.io and I don't use the web interface either.

Adam

Kc2ant