Show only RF stations for 48 hours on map?

KP3FT

Is there a way to show only RF stations on the map, for a two or three-day period without disappearing?  I can make it show only RF, but they disappear after a short time.  I've got MaxAge set to 1440 and MinAge at 80.

I tried putting them in my buddies list, and they do show up on the map, but as "RefRM".  I just want to see what my radio hears, and only that.  No internet.  Just radio.  I can disable internet in the Enables menu of course, but I'd like to keep iGating what I hear.