From: "Rob Giuliano kb8rco@... [aprsisce]"
Date: 10/1/19 19:51 (GMT-05:00)
To: "Greg Depew goatherder_4891@... [aprsisce]"
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] FTM-400XDR won't transmit message from APRSISCE?

Check your power settings, specifically your USB power settings.
Windows tends to think things should go to sleep, expecially USB ports.

Don't rtecall the exact setting, but we have to change the power settings for many USB device we want "active" even if no one is physically at the computer.

On Tuesday, October 1, 2019, 6:54:12 PM EDT, Greg Depew goatherder_4891@... [aprsisce] wrote:

Your 400 will allow for recieve and transmit. You just can't use the internal TNC. If you've already setup for FlDigi or other sound card modes you're setup for sound card APRS. I personally use an ftm350 and a signal link along with UZ7HO'S soundmodem. Every once in a while I will have to disconnect and reconnect the signallink but I think that is a Windows issue.

Greg KB3KBR Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone