Re: FTM-400XDR won't transmit message from APRSISCE?

vince <vince83687@...>

Greg Depew

Thanks for that. I have been wondering myself concerning your answer. Thanks for the tip!!
---
-During World War 1 & 2. Hams could not do what in the USA?
- In the movie Contact, what was Ellie's CallSign?
73 Vince KD7TWW ":>
Thank you for your reply...

On Tue, Oct 1, 2019 at 12:41 AM Greg Depew goatherder_4891@... [aprsisce] <aprsisce@...> wrote:

The tncs inside yaesu radios are locked down and inaccessible for transmitting with a computer. The only way to transmit with a Yaesu is to use either the sound card method such as you would with FlDigi. Or to use an external tnc.

Greg KB3KBR Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone