Re: FTM-400XDR won't transmit message from APRSISCE?

vince <vince83687@...>

@josh KB6VTU
PASSCODE not passphrase 73
---
-During World War 1 & 2. Hams could not do what in the USA?
- In the movie Contact, what was Ellie's CallSign?
73 Vince KD7TWW ":>
Thank you for your reply...

On Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 11:44 PM kb6vtu@... [aprsisce] <aprsisce@...> wrote:

so I went out and got a passphrase. I can send messages over the internet to the radio, but I can't send messages through the radio when I turn the internet connection off. If I try to send a message the radio never keys up. It does receive, just won't transmit. I can send messages to radios, but only through the internet, not through my radio.

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong.

thx,
josh
KB6VTU