FTM-400XDR won't transmit message from APRSISCE?

Josh KB6VTU

Hi,

I've setup my FTM-400XDR with APRSISCE and it receives fine. I just can't get it to transmit messages?

Is there anything obvious that I might be missing? I keep trying to configure the radio and I always check the Xmit button, but it always gets unchecked.

Is there a thread on this already? I looked, but couldn't find it.

Is it the password? It asked something about a password, but I don't know that I have any type of password. I've never needed one before?

thx,

josh

KB6VTU