Re: APRSISCE & FTM-100

Lynn Deffenbaugh

First, APRS doesn't "connect".  It is a one-to-many notification system.

Do you see any stations with an asterisk (*) in the scrolling packet log?  These indicate packets received from an RF port.

What does the rotating status display say in the upper left (sometimes center) panel?  It should alternate between "APRS-IS OK" and something else.

If you open up Enables / Logging / Port() and enable it, what does it show when packets are received?  With this window visible and enabled, what does it show if you disable and re-enable the RF Port?

If you'd give us the configured station ID (callsign-SSID) for your APRSIS32 instance that is connected to the radio, there are some remote queries that we can do to answer more questions.

On 9/30/2019 11:41 AM, jmsnodgrass58@... [aprsisce] wrote:

I have set up the software according to KD8RTT's YouTube video (https://youtu.be/lcxCN0ZbR5k), obtained a passcode, and am having problems.  I see stations connect and everything seems to be working as expected except any station that connects to my FTM-100 does not show up on the internet or in the program itself.  Any ideas on what I have configured wrong?

Thanks in advance,

-Jeff