Re: Contact author for login and passwords??

vince <vince83687@...>

@Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ

Lynn, that's good to know now. I like your soft over others. I will run this over a laptop and hopefully be able to use a USB Satellite recvr. It's good to know
Thanks, Lynn for your understanding
---

- In the movie Contact, what was Ellie's callsign?
73 Vince: ":>) KD7TWW Formerly KJ7EUG
Thank you for your reply...

On Sun, Sep 22, 2019 at 6:58 AM 'Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)' kj4erj@... [aprsisce] <aprsisce@...> wrote:

For the record, there is no charge for APRSISCE/32 and no "funds" required for registration.  I believe (hope) that Vince was referring to some other program that requires "funds for registration."

On 9/22/2019 1:55 AM, vince83687@... [aprsisce] wrote:
Hello all!
This has been resolved and closed now. Thanks too all for the attention to this request!
Wrong software author and program had to do really about nothing.
I am thinking of registering this program but have looked how to send funds for registration and I come up empty on that front.
Gday
73
Vince