Re: Contact author for login and passwords??

Rob Giuliano

To Quote Lynn (the author):
"For the record, there is no charge for APRSISCE/32 and no "funds" required for registration.  ..."

Since (if) you have it installed, just use it.  We hope you will stay a member of the Yahoo group and add to the discussions.  It is a good group with lots of general APRS Q/A as well as APRSIS32 discussions.

Welcome to the group.

On Sunday, September 22, 2019, 1:58:11 AM EDT, vince83687@... [aprsisce] wrote:

Hello all!

This has been resolved and closed now. Thanks too all for the attention to this request!
Wrong software author and program had to do really about nothing.
I am thinking of registering this program but have looked how to send funds for registration and I come up empty on that front.
Gday
73
Vince