Re: Contact author for login and passwords??

Lynn Deffenbaugh

For the record, there is no charge for APRSISCE/32 and no "funds" required for registration.  I believe (hope) that Vince was referring to some other program that requires "funds for registration."

On 9/22/2019 1:55 AM, vince83687@... [aprsisce] wrote:
Hello all!
This has been resolved and closed now. Thanks too all for the attention to this request!
Wrong software author and program had to do really about nothing.
I am thinking of registering this program but have looked how to send funds for registration and I come up empty on that front.
Gday
73
Vince