Re: Contact author for login and passwords??

Eric Lorenz K9LGE

Hi Vince,

What it's probably asking for is your APRS-IS passcode. This is what authenticates you to the IS servers to allow your packets on the internet side. There are directions for each program on how to request a passcode- usually done through email.

Hope this helps!
73, Eric K9LGE

On Tue, Sep 17, 2019, 10:35 PM vince83687@... [aprsisce] <aprsisce@...> wrote:

Hello my Name is Vince KD7TWW

Somewhere in the APRS ISCE software, it's asking me to contact someone for a Login and password for added or other features. I come across this every so often when I go into menus in the software. I forgot now where I have seen it?

Could I get further help with this request?

Vince 73