http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:development-version

and

http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:editing-xml-configuration

On 9/5/2019 1:19 PM, shoan butler kn4txm@... [aprsisce] wrote:

I have the 2012 version. Here’s the thing. Everyone is saying oh! Just go here, just do this but no one is saying how. “write an email” to what or who? Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate the responses but they are not helping because I have been to those areas and either there is no way to configure anything or I just don’t understand.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: James Ewen ve6srv@... [aprsisce]
Sent: Thursday, September 5, 2019 9:46 AM
To: aprsisce@...
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] Development mode

Then you’ve got a different version of the program than everyone else.

If you can write an email, you can get to development mode in the version everyone else has.

James

VE6SRV

On Sep 5, 2019, at 6:58 AM, shoan butler kn4txm@... [aprsisce] <aprsisce@...> wrote:

My xml wont allow me to make changes, there is no box to change anything as described its just a bunch of fixed code. The wiki said something about changing 0's to 1's but thete is no option to change anything on here????

On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 4:43 AM, Ryszard Labus r..labus@... [aprsisce]

<aprsisce@...> wrote:

Check this out:

http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:development-version

R.

W dniu 2019-09-05 o 04:19, shoan butler kn4txm@... [aprsisce] pisze:

Hi all, when I try to track satellites by entering Ctrl + O the system rejects it stating that I can only execute this in development mode. Where do I even start????

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--
SINUX Ryszard Labus
ul. Domaniewska 47/10 02-672 Warszawa