Re: Development mode

Glenn O'Connor <kf0ed@...>

From: aprsisce@...
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2019 9:05 AM
To: aprsisce@...
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] Development mode

  LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!

Please do NOT use WordPad or MS Word.  They are not pure text editors and may add things to the file that are not good.

NotePad is a pure text editor and is much more appropriate to this change.

On 9/5/2019 9:41 AM, Jeff KP3FT kp3ft@... [aprsisce] wrote:

Open the APRSIS32.XML file in WordPad or MS Word, scroll down close to the bottom, and look for the line:

<Update.Development>0

Change the 0 to 1, save the file, restart the APRSis32 program, then click "About" in its menu.

On Thursday, September 5, 2019, 9:26:20 AM EDT, shoan butler kn4txm@... [aprsisce] wrote:

My xml wont allow me to make changes, there is no box to change anything as described its just a bunch of fixed code. The wiki said something about changing 0's to 1's but thete is no option to change anything on here????

On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 4:43 AM, Ryszard Labus r.labus@... [aprsisce]

Check this out:

http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:development-version

R.

W dniu 2019-09-05 o 04:19, shoan butler kn4txm@... [aprsisce] pisze:

Hi all, when I try to track satellites by entering Ctrl + O the system rejects it stating that I can only execute this in development mode. Where do I even start????

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--
SINUX Ryszard Labus
ul. Domaniewska 47/10 02-672 Warszawa