Re: Development mode

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Please do NOT use WordPad or MS Word.  They are not pure text editors and may add things to the file that are not good.

NotePad is a pure text editor and is much more appropriate to this change.

On 9/5/2019 9:41 AM, Jeff KP3FT kp3ft@... [aprsisce] wrote:
Open the APRSIS32.XML file in WordPad or MS Word, scroll down close to the bottom, and look for the line:

0

Change the 0 to 1, save the file, restart the APRSis32 program, then click "About" in its menu.

On Thursday, September 5, 2019, 9:26:20 AM EDT, shoan butler kn4txm@... [aprsisce] wrote:

My xml wont allow me to make changes, there is no box to change anything as described its just a bunch of fixed code. The wiki said something about changing 0's to 1's but thete is no option to change anything on here????

On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 4:43 AM, Ryszard Labus r.labus@... [aprsisce]
wrote:

Check this out:

http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:development-version

R.

W dniu 2019-09-05 o 04:19, shoan butler kn4txm@... [aprsisce] pisze:

Hi all, when I try to track satellites by entering Ctrl + O the system rejects it stating that I can only execute this in development mode. Where do I even start????

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--
SINUX Ryszard Labus
ul. Domaniewska 47/10 02-672 Warszawa