Re: Development mode

Lynn Deffenbaugh

You can't just double-click the APRSIS32.XML to edit it.  You must open it in a TEXT editor like Notepad (but NOT WordPad).  Once you have it open in an editor, search for Development and change that 0 to a 1 then save the file.  Make sure you do this with APRSIS32 CLOSED!

Once you have made the change and saved/closed the APRSIS32.XML file, you can start APRSIS32 and it should be in development mode.  You can check for and download new version using the About menu option.

On 9/5/2019 8:58 AM, shoan butler kn4txm@... [aprsisce] wrote:
My xml wont allow me to make changes, there is no box to change anything as described its just a bunch of fixed code. The wiki said something about changing 0's to 1's but thete is no option to change anything on here????

On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 4:43 AM, Ryszard Labus r.labus@... [aprsisce]
wrote:

Check this out:

http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:development-version

R.

W dniu 2019-09-05 o 04:19, shoan butler kn4txm@... [aprsisce] pisze:

Hi all, when I try to track satellites by entering Ctrl + O the system rejects it stating that I can only execute this in development mode. Where do I even start????

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--
SINUX Ryszard Labus
ul. Domaniewska 47/10 02-672 Warszawa