Re: Development mode

James Ewen

Then you’ve got a different version of the program than everyone else.

If you can write an email, you can get to development mode in the version everyone else has.

James
VE6SRV

On Sep 5, 2019, at 6:58 AM, shoan butler kn4txm@... [aprsisce] <aprsisce@...> wrote:

My xml wont allow me to make changes, there is no box to change anything as described its just a bunch of fixed code. The wiki said something about changing 0's to 1's but thete is no option to change anything on here????

On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 4:43 AM, Ryszard Labus r.labus@... [aprsisce]
<aprsisce@...> wrote:

Check this out:

http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:development-version

R.

W dniu 2019-09-05 o 04:19, shoan butler kn4txm@... [aprsisce] pisze:

Hi all, when I try to track satellites by entering Ctrl + O the system rejects it stating that I can only execute this in development mode. Where do I even start????

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--
SINUX Ryszard Labus
ul. Domaniewska 47/10 02-672 Warszawa