Re: Development mode

Rob Giuliano

Truth is that the development mode is what almost everyone runs.
The release version is very old, but the development version has features that can be kind of tricky to use.
By that I mean you can configure it to pass too much traffic and cause problems.  For that reason it remains "development".  That way it at least makes people more cautious about using the more advanced features, not found in the full release.

So, if you want to experiment with some of the advanced features (mainly passing IS to RF for sure), post your ideas and get feedback as you try them.  That will get you the info on the gotchas that could be lurking.

On Wednesday, September 4, 2019, 10:21:30 PM EDT, shoan butler kn4txm@... [aprsisce] wrote:

Hi all, when I try to track satellites by entering Ctrl + O the system rejects it stating that I can only execute this in development mode. Where do I even start????

Sent from Mail for Windows 10