Re: It Works GREAT!

Lynn Deffenbaugh

If you double-click that narrow vertical bar, it will give you the raw numbers.  The level of the bar and the colors are a red-herring based on a much earlier version of APRSISCE/32 that actually had a limited station count capability.  It would grow the bar as more stations became known and eventually turn red as it neared the top.  That is still the behavior, but when the current station list size is hit, the size is expanded resulting in the bar going back down into the yellow (orange) or green.

So, the bar really exists now only to be a double-click target to get at the detailed station count and configured age information.  Specifically:

Close Stations
Using 59378 of 45895 Stations (Runs:334)
Age 80 to 120 (0) Minutes
Track Age 24 (0) Hours
Bulletins 14 Hours, TelemDefs 14 Days
249743/343776 Total Points (16115Kb)
(10654 Dupes, 38764 Inv)

Dupes: 2339/4370/4380 in 455520 +1044659 Pkts
PktLen: Avg: 97/238 Max: 452
Oldest: 54 sec (Check: 30)
Pkts Seen: 1711383

Station Memory: 125881529
Stations: 59378 in 66978384 +15128657 Strs
(1128/Fixed +254/Strs)
PktPaths: 8859 in 921336 (104ea)
Paths: 10340/495520 in 19820800 (40ea)
Tracks: 4579/343776 in 16501248 (48ea)
MultiLines: 1575 in 4120304
(p:2140896 c:1070448 s:8320 t:56440)
NWSTimes: 41 in 1312 (32ea)
Storm: 22 in 1056 (48ea)
Weather: 11781 in 1790712 (152ea)
Freqs: 4143 in 165720 (40ea)
Nicks: 6 in 1608 (268ea)
PktTimes: 39545 in 237270 (6ea)
BRGs: 18932 in 454368 (24ea)
PHGs: 18932 in 454368 (24ea)
SeenStations: 98699/98720 in 987200 (10ea)
Coords: 238440/238592 (0 Free) in 38174720 (160ea)
(Hits:600080/1038569 Purge:638 Ref:871171)

That whole bottom part about memory is primarily for my use when debugging memory consumption (and potential leak) issues.

On 8/12/2019 5:47 PM, Joe nss@... [aprsisce] wrote:
I guess it is Station Count,

But do not understand what it is telling me. when I first open it it is RED and full scale, and as time goes on even tho the station list on the left gets huge this bar drops turns orange and eventually green.

Joe WB9SBD

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com
http://www.idle-tyme.com

On 8/12/2019 4:30 PM, Rob Giuliano kb8rco@... [aprsisce] wrote:
Glad you got it working!

It explains the elements you are looking at.

On Monday, August 12, 2019, 3:42:20 PM EDT, Joe nss@... [aprsisce] wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Joe included below]

APRSISCE and soundmodem together works GREAT! Thank You all for the help.

One question, the vertical bar in the left it's obvious what it is showing, but the one on the right, what is it's purpose?

Joe WB9SBD