Re: Sorry for this Test

Joe WB9SBD

nO IT IS A MESS ISSUE i HAVE WITH every yAHOO PAGE, i DESCRIBE BELOW,,

Yahoo has been all messed up for me for geez ten years?

When I go to a page like this it wants me to log in.

I try to but it complains that the password does not match.

So I try to do the help with password thing, to retrieve password.

and I give it the info, and it tells me there is no such user using that E-Mail address.

OK so I try to make a whole new account, and put in that exact same E-Mail address, and guess what?

It tells me I can not use that E-Mail address because it is already in use.

No such user, and already in use at the same time.

so every group I do has been strictly via E-Mail.

I was hoping to be able to read some of the already posts, to maybe get my questions answered there, but cant get in, so I guess I will have to ask Via the E-Mail even tho the question may have been just answered yesterday he he he

Joe WB9SBD

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com
http://www.idle-tyme.com

On 8/12/2019 5:12 PM, ARNOLD HARDING kq6di@... [aprsisce] wrote:

Joe,

Could the "problem" with the website be that it is not "secure"?  The website is fine for me, but it does not show a secure connection.

Arnold, KQ6DI

On August 11, 2019 at 4:36 PM "Joe nss@... [aprsisce]" wrote:

This is only a test just joined but can not view web page for group.
Want to see if E Mail part at least works.
Joe WB9SBD