Re: It Works GREAT! [1 Attachment]

Joe WB9SBD

Mine looks different and on that side only one bar visible. The higher it goes it gets redder the lower less red orange and I think green?
Joe

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com
http://www.idle-tyme.com

On 8/12/2019 3:22 PM, 'Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)' kj4erj@... [aprsisce] wrote:

http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:screen-elements

I believe you're asking about either 18 or 19. The one closer to the map gives you station count and age configuration information and the one to the outside right gives you battery status.

On 8/12/2019 2:44 PM, Joe nss@... [aprsisce] wrote:
APRSISCE and soundmodem together works GREAT! Thank You all for the help.

One question, the vertical bar in the left it's obvious what it is showing, but the one on the right, what is it's purpose?

Joe WB9SBD