Need some information.

Thomas Hutter

Greetings, I am new to aprsisce and I am trying helping a friend, Dick - W7DXJ, with his I-gate. Dick, has had a few strokes and is not able to do things for himself. So, I am here helping. Dick - W7DXJ, had an I-gate operational at his QTH for years. The computer he was using for his I-gate, crashed and took down the I-gate and all of it's information with it. We have a new computer with an OS of Windows 7 Pro 64 bit. I am in the process of trying to load aprsisce/32 program on to the new computer and having some difficulties, I can get his call sign entered, but when I go to move the station location on the map and zoom in, the program closes.
Any suggestions?
My second question is when I get to the place where I need a pass code, do I need to use Dick's old pass code, which I do not have, or do I apply for a new pass code for Dick W7DXJ?
Any help you can provide would be helpful, thank you.

73,
Tom Hutter - K7TJH
Lake Havasu City, AZ