Re: Any way to block object or sender? [1 Attachment]

Wolfgang Snitsar <kv4atv@...>

I'll ask a few who probably know.

Wolfgang KV4ATV

On Sun, Jul 28, 2019 at 4:00 PM ARNOLD HARDING kq6di@... [aprsisce] <aprsisce@...> wrote:

[Attachment(s) from ARNOLD HARDING included below]

I've been asking this question for years without any reasonable answer.  Is there any way to block objects or whatever the heck they are coming from one station?  This one station, KJ6DZB-3 is constantly sending junk like this (and it varies) because his tracker is set wrong.  He doesn't seem to care.  I care because it messes up the APRSIS32 screen, and there isn't any way to stop it as far as I know.  Help please on this...  This is via RF, and via internet is even worse.  Try having stuff like this appear on the screen while doing an event!

Arnold, KQ6DI