Re: How to get Scroller back along the left-side ?

Rob Giuliano

I would add ...
Putting thed infomration on the list does a few other key things:
1.  Allows others to provide their experiences and participate or at least
     move the issue higher on the search list.
2.  (Possible) brings more recent information/updates to on the topic
3.  Spurs thoughts on related topics and possibey 'related' adds information

On Friday, July 19, 2019, 7:45:07 PM EDT, 'Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)' kj4erj@... [aprsisce] wrote:

On list is fine with me.  One of my standard sayings is that for every
question that is asked, there's likely more than the asker interested in
the answer.