Re: How to get Scroller back along the left-side ?

Lynn Deffenbaugh

On list is fine with me.  One of my standard sayings is that for every question that is asked, there's likely more than the asker interested in the answer.

On 7/19/2019 7:00 PM, Bob KD7YZ kd7yz@denstarfarm.us [aprsisce] wrote:
On 7/19/2019 18:02, Mark Petiford rv6amark@yahoo.com [aprsisce] wrote:
CONFIGURATION>SCREEN>ORIENTATION> then click on WIDE, NARROW
Yay Mark, the Elmer again. Perfect. Back to "normal"

Were u able to tell if I moved any RF to Internet Side after I made the
other changes?

Or, is this better off-list so as not to clutter with beginner trivia ?

--
73
Bob KD7YZ

Posted by: Bob KD7YZ <kd7yz@denstarfarm.us>