Re: How to get Scroller back along the left-side ?

Mark, KE6BB

CONFIGURATION>SCREEN>ORIENTATION> then click on WIDE, NARROW or AUTOMATIC.  In WIDE, the scroller will be about 5 lines long along the left side as you are seeing.  In NARROW, the scroller will be a long narrow bar the entire length of the window.  In AUTOMATIC, it will "AUTOMATICALLY" switch between WIDE and NARROW based on the proportions of the window that it is in.  Grab the lower right corner of the screen and move it around and you will see the modes change from one to the other based on the dimensions of the window.

While I was working for a living, I learned that I loved troubleshooting complex systems.  I worked with mechanical systems, electrical systems, and various computers on several very complex aircraft.  Keep the questions coming.  I love 'em even if I don't know the answers to all of them.  I am looking a lot of things up that I haven't touched for several years.

Mark
KE6BB

On Friday, July 19, 2019, 2:37:08 PM PDT, Bob KD7YZ kd7yz@... [aprsisce] wrote:

Whatever I 'configured', made the Scrolling list of stations and such,
move from all along the Left-Side to a tiny are of the Upper-Left ...
namely, there are 5 lines only.

--
73
Bob KD7YZ