Re: APRSIS32 with KW TH-D72 - gps lock

Don Poaps

I have a D72. I don’t use the GPS settings. I drag the map to where I am.

Have you set the tnc for packet12 plus the D side of the band To TX

Later

Don va7dgp

On Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 17:37 mspmail2@... [aprsisce] <aprsisce@...> wrote:

Hello group

I am trying to get my D72 working with aprsis32 and have it working okay, the only problem is I am indoors and having trouble getting a GPS lock on the D72, so I can't beacon out. Does anyone know how to set a fix location for my location instead of forcing the gps lock?  On the D74 you can set a manual gps location but for the life of me I can't see how this is done on the 72 and have gone through the manual. Thanks, Mike AB7RU

--
Don Poaps
New Westminster, BC

Winlink: va7qu@...