Re: New to Group. How do I D/L the program? [1 Attachment]

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Make sure View / All is checked.  I suspect you have the view filtered.

Also, you might want to right click on the Frequency Monitor window and disable it, unless you really want it showing up.

On 7/11/2019 3:31 PM, Bob KD7YZ kd7yz@denstarfarm.us [aprsisce] wrote:
On 7/10/2019 13:36, Tom thomask112@comcast.net [aprsisce] wrote:
http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/
I DID watch the linked vid's in case anyone asks.

I sewe some traffic coming thru on a couple 'Ports' . I see some from a
couple Sats .. Am using AGWPE and UISS

What I never see, and my question today, why doesn't the large radius
circle, over-map, contain any of the guys decoded?

screenshot shows what I mean.

if it is allowed, here.
--
73