Re: RSGB: Stop the 2 Meter Band (144-146MHz) being taken away from Radio Amateurs

Stan Leeds <srkleeds@...>

Well I visited the RSGB website and found this:
https://rsgb.org/main/blog/news/gb2rs/headlines/2019/06/28/latest-news-on-vhf-spectrum/

and then asked Mr. Google and found this.
http://www.arrl.org/news/no-strong-opposition-to-144-146-mhz-reallocation-proposal-at-cept-meeting

So there is something to it, but I rarely just click a link with little to no background information explaining why I need to support them.?? Do your "Due Diligence".

Cheers and 73,
Stan, KC7EHJ

On 6/29/2019 7:10 AM, David Shrum dave.n8pu@... [aprsisce] wrote:
??
Thanks Lynn,
I hadn't heard of this one in the first place until the post, but this morning I did see something similar on Facebook so if it is fishing they are trolling in a big pond to see home suckers they can hook.
Dave N8PU

On Sat, Jun 29, 2019 at 6:59 AM 'Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)' kj4erj@... [aprsisce] <aprsisce@...> wrote:
??

Smells like a targeted phishing expedition to me.?? Please do NOT click the link included in the original message as it may take you to a not-safe place.

The poster has been placed on moderation.

On 6/29/2019 6:21 AM, vu2kuc2@... [aprsisce] wrote:
Hey,

I just signed the petition "RSGB: Stop the 2 Meter Band (144-146MHz) being taken away from Radio Amateurs" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

Our goal is to reach 5,000 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

Thanks!
RAMAKRISHNAN