Re: RSGB: Stop the 2 Meter Band (144-146MHz) being taken away from Radio Amateurs

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Smells like a targeted phishing expedition to me.  Please do NOT click the link included in the original message as it may take you to a not-safe place.

The poster has been placed on moderation.

On 6/29/2019 6:21 AM, vu2kuc2@... [aprsisce] wrote:
Hey,

I just signed the petition "RSGB: Stop the 2 Meter Band (144-146MHz) being taken away from Radio Amateurs" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

Our goal is to reach 5,000 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

Thanks!
RAMAKRISHNAN