Re: Windows 10 ProX64 installation [1 Attachment]

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Note to the group:  Please do NOT open this Word document attachment until we hear from the poster (W4RSS) if it is legit. I'm sensing some spam/phishing here based on the following:

1) 3+ months since the last post on this subject

2) W4RSS was not one of the participants in that discussion (it was Mark, KD9EEE)

3) The From address in the e-mail header doesn't match Yahoo's poster e-mail address.

Seems rather phishie to me!

PS.  The posting account has been placed on moderation to hopefully prevent further non-filtered messages from this source.

On 6/26/2019 8:30 AM, W4Rssw4rss@radioclub.org [aprsisce] wrote:
Greetings,

The attached file is the document that you requested.

Regards,
W4Rss

Posted by: W4Rss<w4rss@radioclub.org>

Yahoo Groups Links